The internet often plays a huge part in many young people’s daily activities; allowing them to communicate freely with others and share information with ease via messaging apps, social media and gaming networks.
- 7 Digital Safety Tips for Teens Filing Their First Tax Returns
- Why the Senate Must Pass a Clean FOSTA-SESTA and Stand with Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reporting on Snapchat – answering some frequently asked questions
- What is Screen Time Really Doing to your Kid’s Brain?
- Primary Digital Leaders give their thoughts on Safer Internet Day 2018