New measures will give people greater control over their personal data, while the Government’s announcement about the age of consent has implications for teens and their social media use.
- 9th Circuit Court Affirms, Sexual Exploitation is Nobody’s Job
- Twitter Plans to Enforce Content Rules, Here’s Where They Should Start
- 4 Simple Ways to Open Your Child’s Heart
- Test your online safety knowledge with the Safer Internet Day Quiz!
- Young People in Denmark charged with distributing sexually explicit material