As reported by the Star Tribune, a motel in California has been held accountable in the courts for knowingly facilitating pimps and sex traffickers sale of women for sex. Motel 6 has agreed to pay $250,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by Los Angeles that alleged one of the chain’s locations was a base for human […]
- T.I., Tiny, and the Role of Power and Influence in Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- STATEMENT – Utah Passes Critical Solution to Protect Kids from Pornography on Smartphones and Tablets
- Celebrate World Book Day with our recommended reads for young people!
- STATEMENT – Reddit Filled With Non-consensual Pornography, Yet CEO Doubles Down on Allowing Porn
- Amazon’s Twitch Rife with Sexual Harassment, Predatory Grooming, Child Sexual Abuse