Below is a joint letter by human rights activists, organized by IAmJaneDoe, to members of Congress regarding new legislation that could dramatically decrease online sex trafficking As organizations committed to the protection of trafficking victims, we are deeply concerned by the pervasive misinformation being posited in opposition to the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act of […]
- 7 Digital Safety Tips for Teens Filing Their First Tax Returns
- Why the Senate Must Pass a Clean FOSTA-SESTA and Stand with Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reporting on Snapchat – answering some frequently asked questions
- What is Screen Time Really Doing to your Kid’s Brain?
- Primary Digital Leaders give their thoughts on Safer Internet Day 2018