In 2017, two Bills were introduced in Congress (S. 1693 and H.R. 1865) to amend 47 USC 230 of the Communications Decency Act. While NCOSE has reservations about the language of these Bills and hopes changes will be made during the legislative process, we laud the Bill’s sponsors and support their efforts. Unfortunately, some in […]
- Celebrate World Book Day with our recommended reads for young people!
- STATEMENT – Reddit Filled With Non-consensual Pornography, Yet CEO Doubles Down on Allowing Porn
- Amazon’s Twitch Rife with Sexual Harassment, Predatory Grooming, Child Sexual Abuse
- Online Safety During Covid-19 – Young people give advice for Teachers and Professionals
- The Third Time Is a Charm – Introducing the New XXXchurch