Following research by YoungMinds and The Children’s Society, we look at some resources that teachers can use to talk to their students about cyberbullying.
- STATEMENT – Reddit Filled With Non-consensual Pornography, Yet CEO Doubles Down on Allowing Porn
- Amazon’s Twitch Rife with Sexual Harassment, Predatory Grooming, Child Sexual Abuse
- Online Safety During Covid-19 – Young people give advice for Teachers and Professionals
- The Third Time Is a Charm – Introducing the New XXXchurch
- STATEMENT – Canadian Parliament Must Launch Criminal Investigation into MindGeek, Say Survivors and NGOs from 65 Countries