Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- Safer Internet Day 2020 Impact Report published
- New Xbox Parental Control App
- Dignity Defense Alert: How Instacart and DoorDash are Helping Sex Trafficking and Domestic Violence Victims During COVID-19
- On Racism and Sexual Exploitation
- New education video for 6-9 year olds – being SMART with a heart online