Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- Family Tech: How to Save Your Vanishing Attention Span
- Together with EE we are helping keep kids safe online this Christmas
- Delta Passenger Was Watching Porn and the Crew Did Nothing
- Department for Education publishes guidance on sexual harassment
- So, Your Child Wants A Smartwatch for Christmas? Here’s What You Need to Know