Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- Pornography – It Changes Our Brains, It Changes Us
- Hidden & Fake Apps: How Hackers Could Be Targeting Your Connected Home
- RECAP: Symposium Confronting the Rise of Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior
- Harness the power of youth voice in online education.
- Institutions of Higher Violence: The Influence of Pornography on College Sexual Assault