Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- STATEMENT – Parents Beware: Pornhub’s New Sex Ed Course is Free and Accessible to Your Kids
- New educational resources looking at reliability online launched for Safer Internet Day
- Zooming with the Grandkids: Five Easy Video Chat Apps for the Holidays
- SWGfL Release New Resource for Schools Planning Online Performances
- 5 Fun Ways to Keep Family Connections Strong (and Secure) This Holiday