Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- 5 Reasons Why Strong Digital Parenting Matters More than Ever
- Haley Halverson Appointed to DC Mayor’s Advisory Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Join us in the battle against Big Tech on sex trafficking
- Internet Matters response to Age Appropriate Design Code call for evidence
- Free online safety briefings for professionals across the UK