Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- STATEMENT – Reddit Filled With Non-consensual Pornography, Yet CEO Doubles Down on Allowing Porn
- Amazon’s Twitch Rife with Sexual Harassment, Predatory Grooming, Child Sexual Abuse
- Online Safety During Covid-19 – Young people give advice for Teachers and Professionals
- The Third Time Is a Charm – Introducing the New XXXchurch
- STATEMENT – Canadian Parliament Must Launch Criminal Investigation into MindGeek, Say Survivors and NGOs from 65 Countries