Public Health England (PHE) have launched Rise Above for Schools, which provides new PSHE resources to support secondary school teachers when promoting positive health, wellbeing and resilience among young people aged 11 to 16.
- New NCOSE Team Member: Ben Miller
- West Virginia’s Most Googled Health Problem is Porn Addiction
- Handling Social Media Stress – Pointers to Share with Your Teens
- ‘Compulsive Sexual Behaviour’ Classified as Mental Health Disorder by World Health Organization – via The Reward Foundation
- A reintroduction to the IWF – our partners in the UK Safer Internet Centre