Snapchat is an app that is hugely popular among young people. The app allows users to send photos and videos to their contacts and create ‘streaks’. But what does this mean?
- New NCOSE Team Member: Ben Miller
- West Virginia’s Most Googled Health Problem is Porn Addiction
- Handling Social Media Stress – Pointers to Share with Your Teens
- ‘Compulsive Sexual Behaviour’ Classified as Mental Health Disorder by World Health Organization – via The Reward Foundation
- A reintroduction to the IWF – our partners in the UK Safer Internet Centre