On Monday 13th November Childnet Digital Leaders from Sarah Bonnell School in London visited the Department of Culture, Media & Sport today to discuss the recently launched Internet Safety Strategy.
- 7 Digital Safety Tips for Teens Filing Their First Tax Returns
- Why the Senate Must Pass a Clean FOSTA-SESTA and Stand with Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reporting on Snapchat – answering some frequently asked questions
- What is Screen Time Really Doing to your Kid’s Brain?
- Primary Digital Leaders give their thoughts on Safer Internet Day 2018