On Monday 13th November Childnet Digital Leaders from Sarah Bonnell School in London visited the Department of Culture, Media & Sport today to discuss the recently launched Internet Safety Strategy.
- 5 Reasons Why Strong Digital Parenting Matters More than Ever
- Haley Halverson Appointed to DC Mayor’s Advisory Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Join us in the battle against Big Tech on sex trafficking
- Internet Matters response to Age Appropriate Design Code call for evidence
- Free online safety briefings for professionals across the UK