This summer, Louisiana joined Utah, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Arkansas in formally recognizing the public health harms of pornography. Louisiana passed a state resolution declaring pornography a public health hazard for children. This resolution differs in language from the model resolution the National Center on Sexual Exploitation produced yet it maintains important themes recognizing pornography’s […]
- 7 Digital Safety Tips for Teens Filing Their First Tax Returns
- Why the Senate Must Pass a Clean FOSTA-SESTA and Stand with Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reporting on Snapchat – answering some frequently asked questions
- What is Screen Time Really Doing to your Kid’s Brain?
- Primary Digital Leaders give their thoughts on Safer Internet Day 2018