This summer, Louisiana joined Utah, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Arkansas in formally recognizing the public health harms of pornography. Louisiana passed a state resolution declaring pornography a public health hazard for children. This resolution differs in language from the model resolution the National Center on Sexual Exploitation produced yet it maintains important themes recognizing pornography’s […]
- Holiday Rush: How to Check Yourself Before Your Wreck Yourself When Shopping Online
- Action Alert: Tell Senators to Pass Bill to Help American Sex Trafficking Victims
- How a Traffic Jam Inspired Me to Fight Sexual Exploitation
- Safer Internet Day 2019 Educational resources for 14-18 Year Olds
- Podcast: Are Legal Brothels in Nevada Safe and Here to Stay?