This summer, Louisiana joined Utah, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Arkansas in formally recognizing the public health harms of pornography. Louisiana passed a state resolution declaring pornography a public health hazard for children. This resolution differs in language from the model resolution the National Center on Sexual Exploitation produced yet it maintains important themes recognizing pornography’s […]
- Don’t Download Fortnite for Android. Scammers Latest Trick.
- Another Celebrity speaks out about the addictive nature of pornography
- Free resources for parents and carers 2018
- The Global Supply Chain of Sexual Exploitation & the Necessity of Combating the Demand for Commercial Sex
- Vacation Checklist: 5 Easy Ways to Help Secure Your Family’s Devices When Traveling