The BBC is launching a new programme supporting secondary school pupils to identify real news and filter out fake or false information.
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE hosts over 40 military personnel, in addition to educators from across the country, for training on child-on-child sexual abuse
- The Importance of Security Awareness in Our Connected Lifestyle
- Take a look behind the scenes of the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme
- Another Woman Dies In the Context of Massage Parlor Brothels