Childnet has today published research as part of a Europe-wide project that reveals that young people across the UK are being targeted by their peers with online sexual harassment.
- Staying safe online in the summer holidays – advice for parents and carers
- Congress Strikes Blow against Online Sex Trafficking
- Child-on-Child Sexual Abuse in K-12 Schools: Why We Need To Do More #MeTooK12
- “What is the big deal about your personal information?”
- Social media networks made for children to learn how to interact safely