This article originally appeared in Townhall.com. The Red Carpet at this Sunday’s Golden Globes will be a little more monochromatic than in years past. Many Hollywood actresses will don black to send a message of solidarity with victims of sexual harassment. The #MeToo movement of last October has generated a new initiative, Time’s Up, which […]
- 9th Circuit Court Affirms, Sexual Exploitation is Nobody’s Job
- Twitter Plans to Enforce Content Rules, Here’s Where They Should Start
- 4 Simple Ways to Open Your Child’s Heart
- Test your online safety knowledge with the Safer Internet Day Quiz!
- Young People in Denmark charged with distributing sexually explicit material