This article originally appeared in Townhall.com. The Red Carpet at this Sunday’s Golden Globes will be a little more monochromatic than in years past. Many Hollywood actresses will don black to send a message of solidarity with victims of sexual harassment. The #MeToo movement of last October has generated a new initiative, Time’s Up, which […]
- 7 Digital Safety Tips for Teens Filing Their First Tax Returns
- Why the Senate Must Pass a Clean FOSTA-SESTA and Stand with Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reporting on Snapchat – answering some frequently asked questions
- What is Screen Time Really Doing to your Kid’s Brain?
- Primary Digital Leaders give their thoughts on Safer Internet Day 2018