Today the world will observe International Women’s Day with rallies, marches, and forums about policy issues impacting the lives and wellbeing of women. While we welcome the celebrations and dialogue, there is a vitally important legislative step which the National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) urges that the U.S. Senate take next week to tangibly […]
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse