Every day, Internet users are bombarded with sexually objectifying and explicit advertisements on the websites they visit. Hypersexualized online ads appear virtually everywhere online, alongside completely unrelated Internet content. This content is often unsought by and offensive to Internet users. The National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) has taken a significant step to change our […]
- Blackboard’s Web Community Manager Earns iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Seal
- Fortnite Parents Tips for Surviving the Battle over Summer
- When Churches Become Scenes of Sexual Abuse
- What support can I expect from my child’s school?
- Preparing children for online challenges as they make the switch to secondary school