Every day, Internet users are bombarded with sexually objectifying and explicit advertisements on the websites they visit. Hypersexualized online ads appear virtually everywhere online, alongside completely unrelated Internet content. This content is often unsought by and offensive to Internet users. The National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) has taken a significant step to change our […]
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse