Tuesday, President Trump signed H.R. 1865, FOSTA-SESTA, into law. The National Center on Sexual Exploitation welcomes this new legislation. “Finally, immunity for those engaged in online sex slavery is over,” said Dawn Hawkins, Executive Director of the National Center on Sexual Exploitation. “Before FOSTA-SESTA, sex trafficking victims were essentially barred from the civil courts when […]
- Harness the power of youth voice in online education.
- Institutions of Higher Violence: The Influence of Pornography on College Sexual Assault
- From Stories to posts: How to spot advertising on Instagram
- Sexual Exploitation Survivors, Advocates Call on NFL to Banish Robert Kraft from Team Ownership
- NEW RELEASE: Summary of Research for Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior