The UK Safer Internet Centre has responded to The Science and Technology Committee’s inquiry into the impact of social media and screen-use on young people’s health.
- Boundaries: Helping Kids Feel Safe
- Guest blog – Childnet Digital Leaders from Hazelmere Junior School
- ClassLink Earns iKeepSafe COPPA and California Student Data Privacy Certifications
- Meet the Childnet Film Competition Judges: Joanna van der Meer: BFI
- You vs. the Internet: 5 Hands-On Ways to Begin Safeguarding Your Family’s Privacy