Our blog looks at the The Department for Education’s advice on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment between Children in Schools and Colleges and puts it in context with findings from Childnet’s Project deSHAME.
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse