The Childnet Film Competition is a great opportunity for young people to get creative and share online safety messages in video form. We have some great prizes up for grabs again this year which can be won for the entrant’s school or youth club.
- 5 Reasons Why Strong Digital Parenting Matters More than Ever
- Haley Halverson Appointed to DC Mayor’s Advisory Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Join us in the battle against Big Tech on sex trafficking
- Internet Matters response to Age Appropriate Design Code call for evidence
- Free online safety briefings for professionals across the UK