The Childnet Film Competition is a great opportunity for young people to get creative and share online safety messages in video form. We have some great prizes up for grabs again this year which can be won for the entrant’s school or youth club.
- Family Tech Check: 5 Ways to Help Kids Balance Tech Over Summer Break
- Announcing the “Out of the Shadows: Confronting the Rise of Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior” National Symposium
- Young people inspire their parents, teachers, and friends to stay safe online
- Charlie joins the Childnet team for work experience
- New NCOSE Team Member: Ben Miller