The Childnet Film Competition is a great opportunity for young people to get creative and share online safety messages in video form. We have some great prizes up for grabs again this year which can be won for the entrant’s school or youth club.
- The BBC announces new Own It app looking at young people’s wellbeing online
- Internet Matters response to the Relationship Education, RSE and health education consultation
- Screen Time Tips for Parents
- Wish Shopping App: Shopping Made Exploitive
- Films looking at kindness and being a good friend online this Anti-bullying week.