The release of the Internet Watch Foundation’s new online live-streaming research, titled Trends in Online Child Sexual Exploitation: Examining the Distribution of Captures of Live-streamed Child Sexual Abuse may have concerned some parents.
- The Risks of Public Wi-Fi and How to Close the Security Gap
- Parents Beware: Popular Teen Apps Are Improperly Rated
- Young people met Government and UK Safer Internet Centre representatives at Safer Internet Day events across the UK
- How Snapchat Was Used to Groom and Sell a 17-Year-Old Sex Trafficking Victim
- How To Sidestep Popular Social Scams