It has been estimated that one-third(1) to 66%(2) of all perpetrators of child sexual abuse are children themselves (i.e. persons 17-years-old or younger). Child-on-child sexual abuse (CCSA) frequently occurs at school (e.g. in bathrooms, locker rooms, bathrooms, and other places where children are left unsupervised). It also occurs with the family environment. Researchers are still […]
- Blackboard’s Web Community Manager Earns iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Seal
- Fortnite Parents Tips for Surviving the Battle over Summer
- When Churches Become Scenes of Sexual Abuse
- What support can I expect from my child’s school?
- Preparing children for online challenges as they make the switch to secondary school