A new report from the National Literacy Trust looked into young people’s attitudes to fake news, highlighting the way they receive news, if they can spot fake news and the impact that this has on their wellbeing.
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse