A new report from the National Literacy Trust looked into young people’s attitudes to fake news, highlighting the way they receive news, if they can spot fake news and the impact that this has on their wellbeing.
- Blackboard’s Web Community Manager Earns iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Seal
- Fortnite Parents Tips for Surviving the Battle over Summer
- When Churches Become Scenes of Sexual Abuse
- What support can I expect from my child’s school?
- Preparing children for online challenges as they make the switch to secondary school