Amidst the rise of the #MeToo movement and the swift takedown of dozens of high profile men after allegations of sexual harassment and assault, many women have felt empowered to speak out about their own experiences with abuse and harassment. The national spotlight is directed toward women, and society is beginning to believe them and […]
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse