The crime of child sexual abuse is sadly a familiar one to the American public. However, one category of child sexual abuse has largely escaped the public’s attention: child-on-child sexual abuse. There is growing concern among parents, educators, and child safety experts regarding children who sexually abuse other children. This concern is growing as more […]
- Strangers ask children to change or remove clothes on live streaming platforms
- Safer Internet Day 2019 supporters registration now open!
- Sex Buyers Don’t Care About the Prostituted Person They Buy
- Over half parents are concerned too much screen time is causing kids to become inactive
- NCOSE trains military personnel, educators on child-on-child sexual abuse