This summer the Childnet Film Competition invited schools and youth organisations from across the UK to capture their internet safety messages in a short film, looking at the theme of ‘Connect with respect’.
- The Risks of Public Wi-Fi and How to Close the Security Gap
- Parents Beware: Popular Teen Apps Are Improperly Rated
- Young people met Government and UK Safer Internet Centre representatives at Safer Internet Day events across the UK
- How Snapchat Was Used to Groom and Sell a 17-Year-Old Sex Trafficking Victim
- How To Sidestep Popular Social Scams