This summer the Childnet Film Competition invited schools and youth organisations from across the UK to capture their internet safety messages in a short film, looking at the theme of ‘Connect with respect’.
- How to Book Your Next Holiday Online and NOT Get Scammed
- 5 Digital Risks to Help Your Teen Navigate this Summer
- Young people continue to inspire their peers and parents to be safe online
- Study: Fortnite Game Becoming the Preferred Social Network for Kids
- Skin Gambling What is it & What do Parents need to know