The NSPCC and LGfL Digisafe have released the first Snapshot from a survey of almost 40,000 7-16 year-olds, exploring their experiences online. This snapshot looks at children sending and receiving sexual messages.
- A parent’s guide to Apex Legends
- Montana Becomes 13th State to Recognize Public Health Harms of Porn
- Supercell partners with us to continue their drive to improve child safety online
- Women Expose the Sexual Abuse and Trafficking Hidden in the Porn Industry
- Banning Red Light District Tours is Not Enough to Stop Exploitation