The NSPCC and LGfL Digisafe have released the first Snapshot from a survey of almost 40,000 7-16 year-olds, exploring their experiences online. This snapshot looks at children sending and receiving sexual messages.
- 5 Reasons Why Strong Digital Parenting Matters More than Ever
- Haley Halverson Appointed to DC Mayor’s Advisory Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Join us in the battle against Big Tech on sex trafficking
- Internet Matters response to Age Appropriate Design Code call for evidence
- Free online safety briefings for professionals across the UK