The NSPCC and LGfL Digisafe have released the first Snapshot from a survey of almost 40,000 7-16 year-olds, exploring their experiences online. This snapshot looks at children sending and receiving sexual messages.
- Has Your Phone Become Your Third Child? Ways to Get Screen Time Anxiety Under Control
- The BBC announces new Own It app looking at young people’s wellbeing online
- Internet Matters response to the Relationship Education, RSE and health education consultation
- Screen Time Tips for Parents
- Wish Shopping App: Shopping Made Exploitive