The other weekend, my housemates and I were watching NFL football on television. After a series of plays, the network cut to commercial break. I normally drown out commercials, but one caught my attention. It was a commercial for “ED” (erectile dysfunction) medication. However, something was different about this commercial. In the past, ED medication […]
- Harness the power of youth voice in online education.
- Institutions of Higher Violence: The Influence of Pornography on College Sexual Assault
- From Stories to posts: How to spot advertising on Instagram
- Sexual Exploitation Survivors, Advocates Call on NFL to Banish Robert Kraft from Team Ownership
- NEW RELEASE: Summary of Research for Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior