For Safer Internet Day 2019, the UK Safer Internet Centre has created educational resources for educators to deliver young people aged 3-18 years old, including specific resources tailored for use with 3-7 year olds.
- The Risks of Public Wi-Fi and How to Close the Security Gap
- Parents Beware: Popular Teen Apps Are Improperly Rated
- Young people met Government and UK Safer Internet Centre representatives at Safer Internet Day events across the UK
- How Snapchat Was Used to Groom and Sell a 17-Year-Old Sex Trafficking Victim
- How To Sidestep Popular Social Scams