TikTok – which used to be called Musical.ly, is a social networking app that young people can use to generate and share their own short videos and lip sync to popular audio clips.
- Has Your Phone Become Your Third Child? Ways to Get Screen Time Anxiety Under Control
- The BBC announces new Own It app looking at young people’s wellbeing online
- Internet Matters response to the Relationship Education, RSE and health education consultation
- Screen Time Tips for Parents
- Wish Shopping App: Shopping Made Exploitive