Marked by the UN, there is now a call for 16 days of activism to raise awareness about violence against women and girls, and what we can do to prevent and respond to it.
- The Risks of Public Wi-Fi and How to Close the Security Gap
- Parents Beware: Popular Teen Apps Are Improperly Rated
- Young people met Government and UK Safer Internet Centre representatives at Safer Internet Day events across the UK
- How Snapchat Was Used to Groom and Sell a 17-Year-Old Sex Trafficking Victim
- How To Sidestep Popular Social Scams