The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) have looked at the effect that screen time can have on the lives of young people, and gave some key questions parents can ask to help them consider their family’s use of screens.
- How to Book Your Next Holiday Online and NOT Get Scammed
- 5 Digital Risks to Help Your Teen Navigate this Summer
- Young people continue to inspire their peers and parents to be safe online
- Study: Fortnite Game Becoming the Preferred Social Network for Kids
- Skin Gambling What is it & What do Parents need to know