The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) have looked at the effect that screen time can have on the lives of young people, and gave some key questions parents can ask to help them consider their family’s use of screens.
- Harness the power of youth voice in online education.
- Institutions of Higher Violence: The Influence of Pornography on College Sexual Assault
- From Stories to posts: How to spot advertising on Instagram
- Sexual Exploitation Survivors, Advocates Call on NFL to Banish Robert Kraft from Team Ownership
- NEW RELEASE: Summary of Research for Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior