Young people played a central role in Safer Internet Day 2019, from leading sessions and speaking at our youth events, to creating new resources, sharing their pledges, educating their peers and engaging with policy makers.
- Pornography – It Changes Our Brains, It Changes Us
- Hidden & Fake Apps: How Hackers Could Be Targeting Your Connected Home
- RECAP: Symposium Confronting the Rise of Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior
- Harness the power of youth voice in online education.
- Institutions of Higher Violence: The Influence of Pornography on College Sexual Assault