After coming under fire from National Center on Sexual Exploitation for listing a video game featuring the rape and murder of women, major video game distributor Steam has backtracked and removed the game. Despite their “allow everything” that isn’t “illegal, or straight up trolling”content policy, Steam delisted the game due to posing “unknown costs and risks”. Steam’s vacuous explanation […]
- Pornography – It Changes Our Brains, It Changes Us
- Hidden & Fake Apps: How Hackers Could Be Targeting Your Connected Home
- RECAP: Symposium Confronting the Rise of Child-on-Child Harmful Sexual Behavior
- Harness the power of youth voice in online education.
- Institutions of Higher Violence: The Influence of Pornography on College Sexual Assault