New educational resources, ‘Step Up, Speak Up!’ have been published today by children’s charity Childnet as part of a Europe-wide project to tackle online sexual harassment carried out by young people.
- #WRAPWeek 2019: How You Can Impact Your Family, Your Faith Community, and Your Campus
- 11 things you should know about loot boxes
- 20 Child Safety Groups Call on Congress: Stop Google Before It Jeopardizes Online Child Safety
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Led by Man Accused of Sexual Harassment
- Antonio Brown’s Rape Lawsuit a Reminder of the NFL’s Problematic Record on Sexual Exploitation