New educational resources, ‘Step Up, Speak Up!’ have been published today by children’s charity Childnet as part of a Europe-wide project to tackle online sexual harassment carried out by young people.
- Jeffrey Epstein Proves Why Teen Vogue’s “Sex Work is Real Work” is Harmful
- YOLO: What Parents Need to Know About the Anonymity App Kids Use with Snapchat
- How to help avoid getting your bank account emptied with your children gaming
- Action Alert #1: Making United Airlines’ Friendly Skies Friendly Again
- Parlay Ideas Earns iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor, FERPA, and California Student Data Privacy Certifications