Entries for the Childnet Film Competition close on Monday 10th June, so with less than one month left to enter we look at some of the key things to know, including a sneak peek at this year’s judging panel!
- Safer Internet Day 2020 Impact Report published
- New Xbox Parental Control App
- Dignity Defense Alert: How Instacart and DoorDash are Helping Sex Trafficking and Domestic Violence Victims During COVID-19
- On Racism and Sexual Exploitation
- New education video for 6-9 year olds – being SMART with a heart online