At Childnet we regularly visit schools across the UK and are often asked by parents and carers about screen time and the impact it has on their children.
- Safer Internet Day 2020 Educational resources for 14-18-Year Olds
- Porn Industry Normalizes Children Using Porn with “Baby Yoda” Meme
- U.S. Reps to AG: “Declare the prosecution of obscene pornography a criminal justice priority”
- A Decade of Addiction Ravaged His Life After Being Exposed to Porn at Age 11
- 7 Tips to Make Sure Smartphone Use Doesn’t Ruin Holiday Gatherings