Today is International Youth Day! Young people play a key part in all the work we do at Childnet. From being part of youth boards, to creating award winning resources for their peers, we truly believe that youth voice is key to creating a better and safer internet.
- Safer Internet Day 2020 Educational resources for 14-18-Year Olds
- Porn Industry Normalizes Children Using Porn with “Baby Yoda” Meme
- U.S. Reps to AG: “Declare the prosecution of obscene pornography a criminal justice priority”
- A Decade of Addiction Ravaged His Life After Being Exposed to Porn at Age 11
- 7 Tips to Make Sure Smartphone Use Doesn’t Ruin Holiday Gatherings