This morning, 20 child safety and anti-trafficking organizations sent a letter below to Congressional committee leaders raising serious alarms about Google and Mozilla/Cloudfare’s plans to centralize control of the internet’s Domain Name System (DNS) system in a way that could undermine or block online child protection tools and services. Google and Mozilla/Cloudfare have announced that…
- When It Comes to Sex Trafficking, “Mistake of Age” Defenses Put Children at Risk
- 15 Easy, Effective Ways to Start Winning Back Your Online Privacy
- Four months to go until Safer Internet Day!
- Google’s Centralized DoH Plan Could Grow Online Child Sexual Abuse and Break Safety Filters
- Child Sexual Abuse Images Are Flooding the Internet and (Almost) No One is Fighting Back