Since White Ribbon Against Pornography (WRAP) week started in 1987, thousands of people across the country have participated in tackling the many societal harms of pornography. This year’s Wrap Week runs from October 27th to November 3rd. Here are three ways you can participate in #WRAPWeek activities! 1. Help Your Family Hold a family discussion…
- When It Comes to Sex Trafficking, “Mistake of Age” Defenses Put Children at Risk
- 15 Easy, Effective Ways to Start Winning Back Your Online Privacy
- Four months to go until Safer Internet Day!
- Google’s Centralized DoH Plan Could Grow Online Child Sexual Abuse and Break Safety Filters
- Child Sexual Abuse Images Are Flooding the Internet and (Almost) No One is Fighting Back