Child sexual abuse images, often referred to colloquially as “child pornography,” are illegal. The distribution of adult obscene pornography—including online—is illegal. The exploitation of child sexual abuse images and the porn industry are demonstrably and inextricably intertwined. Yet, even as NGOs and law enforcement continually report how badly the fight is being lost in the…
- When It Comes to Sex Trafficking, “Mistake of Age” Defenses Put Children at Risk
- 15 Easy, Effective Ways to Start Winning Back Your Online Privacy
- Four months to go until Safer Internet Day!
- Google’s Centralized DoH Plan Could Grow Online Child Sexual Abuse and Break Safety Filters
- Child Sexual Abuse Images Are Flooding the Internet and (Almost) No One is Fighting Back