From high speed Internet, 4G/5G, smartphones, streaming media, social media apps, to TOR and centralized DoH the amazing technological advances revolutionizing our daily lives have also been adapted—with incredibly devastating “success”—to further criminal and sexually exploitative ends. It’s been more than 20 years since I first became involved in the movement to end sexual exploitation….
- Justice Denied as Man Behind Horrific “Welcome to Video” Child Sexual Abuse Site Walks Free
- Real Sex Trafficking Statistics: A Look at the Federal Human Trafficking Report
- STATEMENT – Hasbro Must Hire Someone With Awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse After Releasing Grooming Troll Toy
- Looking at the impact the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme has
- The Way to Fix the Pornography Industry’s Rape Problem is to Abolish Pornography