From high speed Internet, 4G/5G, smartphones, streaming media, social media apps, to TOR and centralized DoH the amazing technological advances revolutionizing our daily lives have also been adapted—with incredibly devastating “success”—to further criminal and sexually exploitative ends. It’s been more than 20 years since I first became involved in the movement to end sexual exploitation….
- A Decade of Addiction Ravaged His Life After Being Exposed to Porn at Age 11
- Amazon Promotes Incest, Despite Clear Research Showing the Harms of Parental Abuse on Children
- The State of the Fight to End Sexual Exploitation in 2019
- The Outrageous Response by Facebook’s Instagram to Our Joint #WakeUpInstagram Campaign
- 7 Ways to Wreck a Cybercrook’s Holidays