From high speed Internet, 4G/5G, smartphones, streaming media, social media apps, to TOR and centralized DoH the amazing technological advances revolutionizing our daily lives have also been adapted—with incredibly devastating “success”—to further criminal and sexually exploitative ends. It’s been more than 20 years since I first became involved in the movement to end sexual exploitation….
- When It Comes to Sex Trafficking, “Mistake of Age” Defenses Put Children at Risk
- 15 Easy, Effective Ways to Start Winning Back Your Online Privacy
- Four months to go until Safer Internet Day!
- Google’s Centralized DoH Plan Could Grow Online Child Sexual Abuse and Break Safety Filters
- Child Sexual Abuse Images Are Flooding the Internet and (Almost) No One is Fighting Back