We have an exciting update from the National Center on Sexual Exploitation’s recent meeting with top executives from Comcast, here in Washington DC. Right away they told us about how they took our feedback and concerns from our meeting last year and how they have made key improvements based on that feedback! While we are…
- When It Comes to Sex Trafficking, “Mistake of Age” Defenses Put Children at Risk
- 15 Easy, Effective Ways to Start Winning Back Your Online Privacy
- Four months to go until Safer Internet Day!
- Google’s Centralized DoH Plan Could Grow Online Child Sexual Abuse and Break Safety Filters
- Child Sexual Abuse Images Are Flooding the Internet and (Almost) No One is Fighting Back