Adult men are purchasing children for sex in America every day. The least we can do is stop them from saying they did not know what they were doing using “mistake of age” defenses. States can pass legislation prohibiting traffickers and buyers from claiming they did not know, or were mistaken, about the age of…
- PayPal Cut Ties with the Porn Industry. Thank Them for Doing the Right Thing.
- CBS News Admits Porn is Hijacking the Sexuality of America’s Children
- Free resources to help tackle cyberbullying
- Industry Experts Sound Alarm on Emerging Threats to Online Child Safety
- Sex Trafficking Survivors Reveal Instagram is a Popular Online Slavery Auction Block