The resources for use with 14-18-year olds explores the theme of online identity and specifically how our identity is viewed online and used as a measure of our authenticity.
- Justice Denied as Man Behind Horrific “Welcome to Video” Child Sexual Abuse Site Walks Free
- Real Sex Trafficking Statistics: A Look at the Federal Human Trafficking Report
- STATEMENT – Hasbro Must Hire Someone With Awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse After Releasing Grooming Troll Toy
- Looking at the impact the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme has
- The Way to Fix the Pornography Industry’s Rape Problem is to Abolish Pornography