As UK schools close, or run at a limited capacity as a result of COVID-19, we know that parents and carers are having to manage their child’s use of technology and help them learn remotely. This can feel overwhelming but we are here to help!
- Healthy or Harmful Children’s Dance: What the Experts Say About Hypersexualization
- A parents guide to Call of Duty: Warzone
- How to Stay Cyber Safe While Social-Distancing
- The Revised Childnet Film Competition 2020 – Home education during COVID-19
- Call for Proposals Now Open – 2020 NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference