Entries for the Childnet Film Competition close on Monday 22nd June, so with one month left to enter we look at some of the key things to know, including a sneak peek at this year’s judging panel!
- Justice Denied as Man Behind Horrific “Welcome to Video” Child Sexual Abuse Site Walks Free
- Real Sex Trafficking Statistics: A Look at the Federal Human Trafficking Report
- STATEMENT – Hasbro Must Hire Someone With Awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse After Releasing Grooming Troll Toy
- Looking at the impact the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme has
- The Way to Fix the Pornography Industry’s Rape Problem is to Abolish Pornography