At Childnet we believe that all young people deserve Relationship and Sex Education that teaches them about healthy relationships and positive sexual health. Over the last few years we have been working on some resources to help schools cover RSE in relation to the online space.
- How Hypersexualized Children’s Dance Impacts Children
- NCOSE and Allies Help EARN IT Act Pass the Senate Judiciary Committee
- ICOSE Raises Awareness of Pornography’s Harm in Schools to the Danish Parliament’s Children’s and Education Committee
- Winners announced in home learning Film Competition
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Arrest is a Step Toward Justice for Survivors of Epstein’s Abuse