During lockdown over 130 young people across the UK got creative and made short films to inspire their peers to stay safe online and make the most of the internet. In this blog, we take a closer look at these films and the young people who created them.
- How to Keep Remote Learning Pod Students Safe Online
- National Center on Sexual Exploitation Supports “Lawful Access to Encrypted Data Act”
- Safer Internet Centre takes over Secretariat of APPG on Social Media
- Watch online safety films created by young people
- New practical guide for organisations working with children and young people online