Today Childnet have launched a new online safety education partnership with Nominet, which will amplify and increase the reach of Childnet’s existing Digital Leaders Programme, allowing more young people across the UK to learn about online safety and take leadership roles in educating their peers.
- STATEMENT – Law Center Files Amicus Supporting Trafficking Survivor’s Right To Have Her Claims Heard In A Court Of Law Rather Than An “Religious Arbitration” Controlled By Her Alleged Abusers
- Delete or Deactivate – What to do with your old accounts (updated for 2020)
- iKeepSafe and NIST Join Forces on K12 Cybersecurity Education
- UK theme for Safer Internet Day 2021 announced
- STATEMENT – Netflix Must Stop Providing Platform to Film That Has Sexually Exploited Children