Washington, DC (January 12, 2021) – The National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) called on Google and Amazon to eradicate violence and sexually-exploitative content on their platforms and in their products, in keeping with their recent decisions to remove social media platform, Parler, for hosting content deemed to incite violence. Both Google and Amazon are on NCOSE’s 2020 Dirty Dozen List for being mainstream…
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Cybersecurity Leaders: National Cyber Signing Day Celebrates High School Students’ Achievements
- 2 weeks to go until Safer Internet Day 2021!
- STATEMENT – Twitter Sued by Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- Dignity Defense Alert: New York Mets Stand Against Exploitation
- NCOSE Law Center Hits Twitter with Groundbreaking Sex Trafficking Lawsuit